The OdorBoss 60 Gaseous is designed to disperse air treatment deodorizing agents using water as the delivery vehicle.
These deodorizers are designed to convert into a gas as it travels, altering the chemistry of odorous molecules in the air.
The OB-60G is paired with a tank for premixing, both of which are placed on a trailer for easy mobility.
- 30,000 CFM generated by 25 HP fan. Oscillator gives 0°–359° of movement on standard unit.
- Adjustable angle of throw 0° to 50° of height adjustment.
- 500 gallon (1,892.7 liter) water tank for premixing chemical.
- U.S.: 3 Phase / 25 HP fan / 480 Volt / 60 Hertz.
- Customer must provide 60 Kw gen set or equivalent.
- 1/8 HP (0.10 Kw) oscillator.
- 150 foot (45.72 meters) 8/4 electrical cord.
- NEMA 3R cabinet with control panel.
- 10 HP air compressor.
OdorBoss Air Treatment Deodorizers
- Effective on a wide range of worksite odors, including VOCs, sulfides, mercaptans, ammonia, and amines.
- Completely biodegradable. Safe for planet and user.
- Dilution rate depends on the intensity of the odor. Typically use between 0.5 and 0.75 gallons (1.9 and 2.8 liters) per 500 gallon (1,892.7 liter) tank of water. A 500 gallon water tank will run about 16 hours.
- 3-year/3,000-hour warranty