For you, dust control is not an afterthought.
You strive to get things done right the first time – not just get lower end equipment to check boxes. You want to find the best, most economical dust control solution in the long run.
That’s the story you tell when you own a DustBoss. Our units aren’t known to be found on jobsites that cut corners.
We’ve built a reputation for offering a rugged product able to withstand the harshest environments. Our first units sold are still running more than 10 years later. That is why we are able to offer such generous warranties and guarantees with little risk.
- Direct drive, electronic motors: Less moving parts, less maintenance, less problems.
- Performance guarantee: If you don’t like it, we’ll buy it back.
- Available for rent or purchase, with first month’s rent applied to any subsequent purchase.
- Protected by a 3,000 hour / 3 year warranty.
There isn’t a better built atomized mist technology platform, which is the best dust suppression technology.
Both custom and out of the box dust suppression
When it comes to dust control, one size does not fit all.
We want to partner with you in your dust suppression. If a standard unit is what you need, we can provide that. But if you need a more custom solution, we are always up to the challenge. We want to partner with you.
- Dust suppression triggered by time of day or wind conditions? How about from a truck arriving for a routine dump? We can help you settle on an option based on your needs and budget.
Several mounting options to customize your dust suppression strategy
- Fire down from above with a DB Tower or unleash our mobile beast, the DB Fusion cannon / genset / trailer package.
Custom rings and spray bars
- In addition to our fan driven cannons, we offer standard and custom ring shapes and sizes to trap conveyor discharge.
Throw 30 m (100 ft)
Throw 45 m (150 ft)
Throw 60 m (200 ft)
Throw 100 m (328 ft)
cannon / trailer / genset packages
misters and spray bars
ask about custom spray bars
The DB-R is a ring of nozzles that creates a curtain of mist surrounding the material flow at conveyor discharge points. Custom shapes available.
For small areas with serious dust issues, the DB-M offers the aggressive dust fighting abilities of a cannon without the turbulence of a fan. The head is mounted on a boom available in different heights.
A more flexible, compact version of the DB-M, the DB-M Mini is suited to use along crushers, hoppers, and with other applications.
We want to partner with you.
Every site is different. Let us find the right solution for you.