The DustBoss® DB-60 is a ducted fan unit built specifically to optimize droplet size and velocity for maximum particle capture. With a range of more than 200 feet (approx. 60 meters), the design is capable of blanketing a 125,000 square foot area from a single location. With a long history in demolition, recycling and other applications, the carriage-mounted device is completely portable, allowing it to be located wherever it’s needed on a given job site.
- 30,000 CFM (948.50 CMM) generated by 25 HP fan
- 21,000 square feet (1,950 square meters) coverage. More than 125,00 square feet (11,613 square meters) coverage available with optional 359° oscillation.
- Oscillator gives 0-40° of movement on standard unit. Unit can also be equipped with optional increased oscillation, up to 359°
- Adjustable angle throw of 0-50° of height adjustment
- U.S.: 3 Phase / 25 HP fan / 480 Volt / 60 Hertz. Full load current is 46 amps. 60 Kw gen set is recommended. Motor is designed with a 1.15 service factor capable of operating at +/-10% of design voltage.
- 10 HP (7.5 Kw) high-pressure booster pump with no lift
- No male plug, “bare wired” is standard. Any plug is extra cost.
- 10 PSI (0.69 BAR) constant pressure needs to be delivered to booster pump. Maximum inlet water pressure should not exceed 100 PSI (6.89 BAR) when operating the booster pump
- Maximum PSI delivered by booster pump is 200 PSI (13.79 BAR)
- Filter is included and should be used at all times. Contact us for recommendations when using non-potable water. (Filter system in-line 30 mesh 595 micron).
- 1-½” (38.10 mm) cam-and-groove quick disconnect female coupling for fire hose provided on machine
- Throw 200 feet (60 meters)
- Unit is available with optional increased oscillation, up to 359°. Standard oscillation provides 0-40° of movement.
- Available on frame with skid mount. Unit comes standard on wheeled carriage.
- Dosing pump can be added to unit for chemical applications
- Unit is covered by 3-year / 3,000-hour warranty.